• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best way to wash microfiber cloth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best way to wash microfiber cloth?

i use microfiber cloths for pretty much everything and i just wanted to know the best way to clean them. Someone told me that your not supposed to use soap when washing because it might affect the paint or something like that. I wax my chrome rims each time i wash my car and i use the microfiber cloth....after letting it dry for about two weeks you cant use the same spot that you waxed your rims with...so would it still be good to wash your cloth even though it has dryed wax on it? thanks!!!!

i wash my mf's in warm water with liquid tide, and a scoop of oxyclean. on the rinse cycle, i add a few ounces of vinegar to get rid of any leftover detergent, and then into the dryer on the lowest heat setting. it's been working great for me with no probs...

Comment

You should use soap or detergent. They won’t get clean without it.

It’s fabric softener you should avoid. It leaves residue on the cloth that might feel better to a person but only causes problems for paint care.

PC.

Comment

Originally posted by the other pc
        It’s fabric softener you should avoid.
        for anyone that doesn't know, DO NOT put a dryer sheet in the dryer with your mf's!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');