• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 step products compare to what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 step products compare to what?

I have been reading the 101 threads and wondered what are the equivalent products in the professional series to the step1 cleaner, step 2 polish, and step 3 carnauba wax in the consumer products area?
    Thanks in advance.

Well, the Pro-Line doesn't exactly have a 1-to-1 comparison. There are pure polishes and pure waxes, but the cleaners get a little trickier.

#80 is kind of the go-to product, and it is a cleaner polish. That is is combines the cleaning and polishing steps into one product. You could follow it up with a pure polish if you wanted, but that would be optional.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Re: 3 step products compare to what?

Originally posted by 05blackG
      I have been reading the 101 threads and wondered what are the equivalent products in the professional series to the step1 cleaner, step 2 polish, and step 3 carnauba wax in the consumer products area?
      Thanks in advance.
      Welcome to MOL

Before I switched to the Pro Line of Meguiar's, I used the Deep Crystal System (DC#1, DC#2 and DC#3) on my cars and really loved the results. After reading the benefits of using the cleaner/polish, #80 and #83, I made the decision to jump to the pro side. I purchased the G100 (DA Polisher), #80, #83 and NXT Tech wax to give it a shot. I was amazed how well the cleaner/polish works. It takes the place of cleaner wax(DC#1) and polish(DC#2), but it removes swirl marks too since #80 and #83 have diminishing abrasives. The NXT Wax will outlast the regular wax since it has wax and added polymers to make it last longer and give a deeper shine. Using the G100 takes alot of work out of it. It makes detailing a car more enjoyable and does alot better job than any hand can do. You won't regret getting the G100, #80 or #83 cleaner/polish.
      2016 Focus ST

Comment

Meguiars #7 is the professional version of DC #2
        Meguiars #26 is the professional version of DC #3
        Let's make all of the cars shiny!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');