• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

g-100 vs porter cable vs griot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g-100 vs porter cable vs griot

I am a newbie here. I have been hearing a lot of good things about the porter cable after searching the web. How does the meguiar g-100 compare to the porter cable. I also contacted griots after I noticed that they have a product that looks similar to the pc. They told me that it is an improved version of the porter cable. It has a higher speed 4000 to 7000 with a better located handle which is on top. They say it makes it easier to handle and less vibration. Also, they say the fan is improved and is pointed at the pad to help cool and prevent heat buildup.

So my question is g-100 vs porter cable vs griots?

Any help/comments/suggetstions would be appreciated.

Re: g-100 vs porter cable vs griot

Originally posted by bmw325

So my question is g-100 vs porter cable vs griots?

Any help/comments/suggestions would be appreciated.
    The G100 and the Porter Cable, or PC for short are the same tool except Meguiar's backs there's with a lifetime warranty.

As for the Griot's garage unit, use the Search button and look for a thread by Superior Shine as he purchased one to test and after testing I'm pretty sure he sold it and wrote his opinion in the thread.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

A friend of mine bought the Griot's polisher, and has since moved on to the PC. The Griot's machine did not have an aggressive enough orbit to remove defects.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');