• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Do You Wait?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long Do You Wait?

Hey

Just wondering how long you wait after using the 5-Step Process to wash your car agian or does it even matter??

Thanks
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

In my case I washed it when it needs it...
    (usualy 1 week later)
    Glen

Comment

Thanks

Just wanted to make sure that I wouldnt remove/mess up the work I just did...I know it was kind of a stupid question, sorry

Thanks for the reply
      Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by lilblkblt04
        Thanks

Just wanted to make sure that I wouldnt remove/mess up the work I just did...I know it was kind of a stupid question, sorry

Thanks for the reply
        No question is a stupid question, dont apologize. A car is an investment, and a part of our lives, the fact that we care more than others, and want to know how to take care of our cars the best speaks volumes about our passion.

If you have any more questions, by all means ask, were all here for a reason.

Comment

I also wash it the week after. Here in Belgium the weather shifts every other hour and we get plenty of rain and even thunderstorms this summer.

Since my car is parked outside at work, it collects lots of rain, dust, leaves, ... and needs a wash in the weekend.

I do a waxing every 4-6 weeks and a full detail 2 times a year, usually as winter prep. and summer prep.
          showroomglaze.net

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');