• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leather Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Care

Hi all,

I was just wondering how often, and how can you tell, if you need to clean/condition leather seats? My 05 Mustang is kept in the garage and is a pleasure car so I probably won't have to worry about it for a while, but I was just wondering.

Thanks

I would still want to do some kind of leather care now, rather than wait. But you wont need any kind of deep cleaning, etc.

The Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner/Conditioner Spray would be great for you for now. Just spray on your seat, or on a MF towel, buff around. Let it sit 10 minutes or so, and just re-buff real quick to get off any excess.

You can apply as often as you like, but 3 or 4 times a year is a good start for now.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Just to add, you can use APC or APC+ to clean leather if you get any spills, etc on it.

APC is a great product to keep around, and this will save you having to buy a dedicated leather product for now. Then just spray the cleaner/conditioner on after cleaning with the APC.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Thanks Dude!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');