• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to locate a PBE Store in your hometown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to locate a PBE Store in your hometown

thanks for both replies,I'll do that, probably both. I'll tell my son(cjps17) too although he has probably read this already. Hi Curt.

Comment

THANKS FOR THIS INFO, IT HELPED, THEY HAD 83 AND i BOUGHT SOME,

Comment

well being new to this forum i dont wanna start a new thread if i dont have to, but hopefully someone sees this and answers my question....can i buy products from the office in irvine???

Comment

No, they don’t have retail sales out of the corporate facility.

If you come down to a class you can put in an order, but the products get shipped from the factory in Nashville, TN.

PC.

Comment

thanks.....hmmmmmm, do you know of any local retailers beside wal-mart and Super Autobacs?

Comment

There are a whole bunch of places around OC. The Dealer Locator will show many (but it’s not totally up to date). You can also call Customer Care at 1-800-347-5700.

Detailing Depot (Costa Mesa) and Senik Paint (Costa Mesa and Orange) have excellent stock.

PC.

Comment

thank you...

Comment

Originally posted by the other pc View Post
                  There are a whole bunch of places around OC. The Dealer Locator will show many (but it’s not totally up to date). You can also call Customer Care at 1-800-347-5700.

Detailing Depot (Costa Mesa) and Senik Paint (Costa Mesa and Orange) have excellent stock.

PC.
                  Unfortunately, you're certainly right about the Dealer Locator not being up to date...My PBE store that I frequent moved about 2 years ago from the location that they have listed on there. Basically, if you're looking for a place that's listed there, give a call first before you try to drive there, just to make sure they're still at that location or are still in business.

Comment

***Update***

We fixed all the links to the Dealer Locater on the www.meguiars.com website.

Once in a while changes are made to www.meguiars.com and this affects the links coded in messages on the forum.

Mike Phillips
                    760-515-0444
                    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

No, they don’t have retail sales out of the corporate facility.

If you come down to a class you can put in an order, but the products get shipped from the factory in Nashville, TN.

PC.
                      Is there only 1 factory and it's in Nashville, TN?

Comment

Yes, Meguiar’s only has the one factory.

The stuff you buy from your local PBE store normally comes from a nearby distribution warehouse. So you can usually get what you need very quickly because your PBE store only has to wait for local delivery. My local PBE stores can usually get things I order in one or two days.

The distributors are local commercial businesses. They aren’t owned by Meguiar’s. They’re Meguiars’ customers. That’s why anything you order direct from Meguiar’s is shipped from Nashville.

PC.

Comment

Yes, Meguiar’s only has the one factory.

The stuff you buy from your local PBE store normally comes from a nearby distribution warehouse. So you can usually get what you need very quickly because your PBE store only has to wait for local delivery. My local PBE stores can usually get things I order in one or two days.

The distributors are local commercial businesses. They aren’t owned by Meguiar’s. They’re Meguiars’ customers. That’s why anything you order direct from Meguiar’s is shipped from Nashville.

PC.
                          thanks for the explanation

Comment

My local Pbe store only has an old gallon bottle of #66 in stock and some unigrit sandpaper. They can order some of the stuff but they thought I was crazy asking for#80

The next closest on the list hasnt existed in years
                            01 Tacoma 4x4 X/C V6 Imperial Jade

"Oh, oh Marty, here's you keys. You're all waxed up, ready for tonight"
                            Biff Tannen

Comment

Mike just this past thanksgiving weekend i used the PBE store locater ...now this PBE store looked like an ordinary mom and pop paint store and it was stocked with meguiars professional and detailer line...i would have never known...For any1 living in the los angeles area its on whittier blvd.in the city of whittier,ca ...

Comment

Glad I found this, but I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this though, so I appologize ahead of time...

Can authorized Meguiar's dealers charge more than MSRP?

Sometime last year I was at a job that required sandpaper, of which I was freshly out of. Luckily, I found a PBE store in the area but ended up paying double (about $42) for a pack of Unigrit.
                                2009 Meguiar's VW Bus Extreme Make Over Team.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');