• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hard water spots on windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hard water spots on windows

I had a guy at a body shop tell me to use Bar Keepers Friend Liquid Cleanser on my windows. has anybody ever try it?

And i checked there website and it said that it was ok to use on car windshields and that it wouldnt scratch.

Comment

Glass Polishing... deep cleaning

No I haven't tried that but this should work.

Comment

I tried it for my self on my work truck that is outside all the time and i have to say it worked really well i just put it on a terry towel scrubbed the window and washed clean with a wet towel and finally cleaned with glass cleaner and to my suprise it worked.

Comment

Someone told me to use steel wool on the windows one time. Ive never done it but is it possible?
          Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
          Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Well, it's possible. I'm just not sure it's such an great idea, you might risk scratching the glass.

Check out the link posted by F-150. Or to summarize that thread: Try Meg's #4 Heavy cut cleaner on a piece of terry cloth, or on a foam cutting pad with the rotary. Works very well for getting glass clean
            "Now Biff... make sure that we get two coats of wax this time..."
            - Back To The Future

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');