• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

80 and 20 combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 and 20 combo

Finally got around doing a full detail on my car as the weather in SoCal cooled off dramatically.
    After claying the entire car, went about with 80 and LC white pad. Wow! That 80 is a damn fine workhorse. Coupled that with a coat of 20, I never knew I could get silver to shine and reflect so well. Here are som pics:

One thing I noticed with the 20, I got little droplets of water while using it. I know it was mentioned a few times. Was there a known cause for this?

looks good

Comment

Very nice

Did you apply via PC?
      "Now Biff... make sure that we get two coats of wax this time..."
      - Back To The Future

Comment

Wow,sweet. Keep up the good job Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Zet

Did you apply via PC?
          Yup, PC.

Comment

As far as the water droplets, did you shake the bottle really well?
            Jason

Comment

Originally posted by jmakado
              As far as the water droplets, did you shake the bottle really well?
              Yes, I did. It's like what happens with M21 but I just took a few more passes over it until the water disappeared.

Mike Philips says it's product sweating and it's normal for these water based products.

Comment

Yeah, just wondering. I have had a similar situation with #7 before. It only happens when it is REALLY humid and goes away after a pass or two.
                Jason

Comment

Car looks amazing.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');