• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GC wax sheeting better than NXT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC wax sheeting better than NXT

I did a little LSP test on my hood about a week ago. I put some painters tape down the middle, applied Gold Class Wax to one side, and NXT Tech Wax to the other.

Today when washing the car, I noticed after the final rinse, that the side with GC was sheeting water a lot faster than the side with NXT. I'd say that in less than a minute the GC side had sheeted completely. The NXT side did sheet the water off eventually, but it took 2-3 minutes longer than the GC side. Quite a difference when waiting to dry the car. Anyone else noticed something along those lines?

Btw, the GC wax is the new one with advertised enhanced durability.
    "Now Biff... make sure that we get two coats of wax this time..."
    - Back To The Future

I think that GC bottles have been saying enhanced durabiliy for a while. but IMO GC is still the best, I am going to give my car a coat of GC when I get home from work today!

M21 is pretty slick, but GC is slicker
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');