• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rock Chips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Chips

So this car has a rock chip in the paint that's too big to buff out. I'll need to get some touch-up paint but I don't think the little brush in the bottle will fill it right. What'ya think?

Rock Chip pic

PC.

nahh a little DC1 will fix that right up
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

I saw that story.. funniest part was that he parked there while he went rock climbing...
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

That ***** so much

Comment

ScratchX.

Comment

He, should have used one of those sealants that promises to prevent rock chips

Reminds me of six months ago, I was on vacation, and went driving in the mountains on Gran Canaria. The day before there had been a heavy rainstorm, so a lot of the cliffs had kind of collapsed down on to the roads. They had cleared up most of it, but you could still see big rocks in places they hadn't gotten too. In this pic we had to stop as close as possible to the mountainside, to allow a bus to pass. You could see there had been lying rocks here the day before, as there was still a lot of dirt and debris left on the road, and they were still working on clearing the road just ahead of this spot. The cliffs above seemed very protruding, and that bus was driving sloooowly, as it almost couldn't get past the big machines. I felt really, really small in those minutes...

"Now Biff... make sure that we get two coats of wax this time..."
            - Back To The Future

Comment

Wow, hope no one was in that car.

I-40 in Haywood county, NC is notorious for rockslides. One year a highway tunnel entrance was pushed off center by boulders the size of a house.

I don't like driving through that area at all.
              r. b.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');