• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not so much a show off, but improved.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so much a show off, but improved.

Ok,
    Well the server I use to host, doesn't recognize this forum, so I'm linking you guys to another forum. Please offer you comments and suggestions.

In a nutshell, M83 didn't really help me on my 96 Civic. BTW, I did work it in pretty well (as I've read here that it can get gummy if you don't) and it was pretty hard to get off with out some QD. My roof, hood and trunk lid are my problem areas. I'll write something here with pics later.

Thanks for looking at my other forum and please offer any and all suggestions.

Ok, So a lot of you saw how much product I bought. I got some positive and somewhat constructive criticism for it. Here are the results. To be honest, I didn't get the true results I was looking for, but I was very happy with my results since this was my first true detail/ restoration. I...

MUCH better.

Comment

Well, dont give up.

My only advice would be to make sure you read the "How-To Remove Swirls with the G-100" thread. Mike makes use of a scale to test how much pressure he is applying.

Hopefully you just need to add a bit more pressure than you did the fist time.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525
        Well, dont give up.

My only advice would be to make sure you read the "How-To Remove Swirls with the G-100" thread. Mike makes use of a scale to test how much pressure he is applying.

Hopefully you just need to add a bit more pressure than you did the fist time.
        I'll give it another go later on. I did buy the DVD on how to use the G100 that Mike did. I guess I'll do the scale test on the pressure.

I think I used enough product on the M83. I did like Mike in the DVD where he put one bead along the inside edge.

I worked it 2-3 passes in various directions. I just couldn't believe that I didn't even make a dent in the leaf burn in on my hood.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');