• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wax Job- 06 Monty Red Vette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job on improving the look of the paint. Looks better than a new paint job.

Comment

Wow, I really respect you guys for giving out so many pointers for noobie business detailers! Respect! I myself fing this thread so useful! Keep it up!
      yep, so little posts, 'cause you guys have have made it easier for me, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Veedub
        Good job on improving the look of the paint. Looks better than a new paint job.
        Thanks Veedub. I really like how it came out too.
        Originally posted by poyo
        Wow, I really respect you guys for giving out so many pointers for noobie business detailers! Respect! I myself fing this thread so useful! Keep it up!
        Yep, I really appreciate how some of these guys take time to help us newbies out! It will make us know how to do things better and help us learn knew things to improve our services. Thanks everyone for helping me and other newbies out!
        Happy Corvetting

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye project car in the works...

Comment

Excellent work on the Vette, a lovely glossy red shine. Reds look so good when properly detailed, great work!

Amd fantastic advice given to you in this thread as well, top stuff.
          "A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness; .... "

Comment

Great job on the Vette. I also started detailing when I was 14, but never got any cool cars like Vettes to do. I've been doing it for 22years now and still love to make any car shine. Just keep at it and remember practice makes perfect. The more you learn about the products the better you are to evaluate the situation at hand and make your job alot easier and keep the customer satisfied.
            04 Z71 Burb= daily driver(SOLD)
            79 Trans Am=restored toy
            03 Sunfire= lowered, daily driver
            06 Saturn Vue= daily driver

Comment

Hey guys, I found another picture of the vette on my friend's computer that I didn't know we had.

I can't believe the deep crystal systam made it look like that!
              Happy Corvetting

Comment

Again the car looks amazing. Try some nxt metal polish on the exhaust tips, should help bring back the shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Veedub
                  Again the car looks amazing. Try some nxt metal polish on the exhaust tips, should help bring back the shine.
                  Yeah thanks, I realized that afterwards also. I'm not sure that we would have used it on the vette though, because the owner is always at the track and the car gets extremely hot, so it probably would have burnt off pretty quickly!
                  Happy Corvetting

Comment

Great job!!!!!

Month old thread, but thought it was worth posting kudos to. Not only for a great looking job, but for the work ethic these 14 year olds show.

Wish the 20-30 somethings that work for me had half as much enthusiasm........
                    "Now go home and get your shine box"

Billy Batts in Goodfellas

Comment

great job!

great job guys! very impressed.

Comment

Thanks guys!
                        Happy Corvetting

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');