• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Happy NXT Car Wash Customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Happy NXT Car Wash Customer

I bought this today, along with a mr clean Auto Dry car wash. I gave the NXT a shot in the Mr Clean thing, and when i got done wow...it seemed to have made my paint look even wetter. i really liked this car wash. Lots of suds to wash with.. The thing i hate most about car washes is when your washing with no suds... I feel i might as well just put water on my mitt and wipe the car down. By the way Mr Clean... pretty handy for 20 bucks.

I have also had great results with the NXT wash. Make paint surface very slick. Rinses off real easy.

Have not tried the Clean thingy yet.

Comment

Just one question.. did anyone notice that their paint isn't as smooth after using this? My paint was as smooth as can be. Now when i run my hand over it i feel drago n my hand.. and it squeeks? Quik Deatailer claers it up.. but i was just wondering if anyone else noticed this?

Comment

suds don't mean nothing.i use hi tech wash and it has barely any suds and is one of the slickest washes i have ever used.
        nxt in the mr clean sprayer that sounds like a good idea glad to here you had good results with that.

Comment

yea, its a really convienent thing, gets rid of that bucket. I just walked around, wash mit in one hand. Mr Clean gun in the other, tand i had soap whenever my mitt ran out of soap, not having to walk all the way back to the bucket. OR carry the bucket around. As for the auto dry. It works as advertised. I of course ( first time ) missed a few spots with the de ionized spray so i have a few spots but other than that. Works great. I won't be buying those filters often tho.. because id much rather dry my car myself, and just use the auto dry feature in a pinch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx131
            yea, its a really convienent thing, gets rid of that bucket. I just walked around, wash mit in one hand. Mr Clean gun in the other, tand i had soap whenever my mitt ran out of soap, not having to walk all the way back to the bucket. OR carry the bucket around. As for the auto dry. It works as advertised. I of course ( first time ) missed a few spots with the de ionized spray so i have a few spots but other than that. Works great. I won't be buying those filters often tho.. because id much rather dry my car myself, and just use the auto dry feature in a pinch.
            something to think about........if you don't use a bucket to clean your mitt often, you take the chance of picking up dirt and rubbing it all over your vehicle. I would use a bucket just to keep the mitt clean. just something to think about.
            2019 GMC Sierra
            1500 AT4

Comment

Hey 2000,

Really good point!!!

I know that with the two bucket method, it is hard to believe how dirty the water gets! I even have a Grit Guard in the rinse water bucket to make sure all the dirt does not touch my mitt. I could not imagine not rinsing my mitt after every panel or two.

Tim
              Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');