• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to use to help rinse off road dirt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to use to help rinse off road dirt?

Hiya Guys,
    I live out in the country here in Cornwall, UK, and there are alot of farms around me who take there cows onto the roads which leaves alot of dirt and s**t on the road, as well as myself living down a dirt lane.

So after a drive the car can sometimes become pretty dirty escpecially just behind the wheels. At the moment i just use a hose to rinse it off, but it doesnt always get it all off, as some stuff seems to just stick on.

So im looking for some product which i could spray on and leave to dissolve/loosen the dirt, and then rinse off with a hose, but which doesnt take off the layer of wax.

I have some APC but this would get rid of the layer of wax wouldnt it?

Cheers
    Andrew

You could try a strong mix of car wash and water in a spray bottle.
    Protecting my "ride"

www.carwasher.com.au

Comment

Some news here guys.

I got some Poorboys bug squash and mixed it 3:1 in a garden weed sprayer. And used it this morning, after i had done 10 hrs of driving yesturday, and the car was covered in flies. So i sprayed it on and left it for around 3 minutesd and rinsed it off, and wow the bugs just came off and the car looked really really clean again. Its really good stuff and ill def be getting a few more bottles.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');