• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's soap for foam gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meg's soap for foam gun

I just got a new foam gun. It's the gilmour rebranded one that everyone sells.

I've tested it out with Gold Class (great soap btw.) I'm reluctant to blindly test out other soaps given that I get the Gold Class for a great price at Costco.

However, if anyone has tried out other Meg's soaps in the foam gun, I would be all ears. I like the lubricity that gold class offers. What I'm looking for is another Meg's soap that has better foaming action.

NXT
    Hyper Wash
    Carwash shampoo
    Hi Tech wash
    Shampoo Plus

Isn't there the new "Super Soap" in the detailing line??

That may be a viable option.

Comment

I have used the Shampoo Plus... I think it might be a little more foamy than the Gold Class. But the overall product descriptions sound pretty close for those two.

I've gotten some recomendations to use the #62 with the foam gun.

I guess I am still tossing back and forth the idea of #62 near the proper dilution rate, or being sure to underdilute with the Hyper-Wash.

#00 is non-foaming, so I dont think that will work.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');