• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite detailing spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite detailing spray

Originally posted by BINGO53 View Post
    I pretty much agree with Mr Detailer above, but for my vehicles, NXT Speed Detailer followed by Spray Wax gives a really something special for a quick "amp-up" It seems to really pop the metalic in my gold car.
    LOL, thats my father's name hahahaha. That was funny, the mr. detailer. Makes me sound so old. Ah, I'll probably detail till arthritis says otherwise :0)

Comment

UQD it just adds that last something special.

Andrew
      2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Comment

Is there any way that UQD could be added to the list?
        '00 Audi A4 1.8 T
        '09 Audi A4 2.0 T Quattro
        Attention to detail is the key to success
        Steve

Comment

I can't believe how awesome UQD is! I was constantly fighting with the amount of dust that would stick to my daily driven black Corvette, but after I started using UQD last year I noticed a major reduction in the amount of dust buildup! And it definitely improved the darkness of the black finish too. I can't wait until winter goes away here so I can start adding UQD on top of my NXT 2.0, I hear that combo is killer! I don't bother using UQD in the wintertime since it would be a waste of product right now, the roads are too messy so my car never stays clean for very long.

I love the hydrophobic properties of UQD, it just makes the water fly off the paint! This has resulted in less water spots after driving in the rain too. I was so happy when I found out that NXT 2.0 was going to use this technology too!
          2018 Torch Red Corvette

Comment

UQD hands down is my favorite for an LSP. Quik detailer for claying is a must.

Andy
            101impala
            Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
            Andy M. Moderator

Comment

NXT detailer for me. I find it better as it's thicker. UQD seems to watery for me, making me feel that it's lubricant level is lower.

Comment

I change my vote. Last Touch is my #1 favorite for clay, though I use Optimum No Rinse just because it is dirt cheap. Final Inspection is my favorite for when I am using a rotary and need to quickly clean the surface, while UQD is without a doubt, my favorite detailing product for maintaining my NXT V2 protected surface

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                  NXT detailer for me. I find it better as it's thicker. UQD seems to watery for me, making me feel that it's lubricant level is lower.
                  I also like the NXT SD. It is a very good all around detailer, plus it can be used for claying. If I'm buffing and the #83 gums up on the paint the SD is a big help in removing it. I used it exclusively before UQD was available. One can even use the UQD once per week and the SD for daily dust removal.

RamAirV1
                  2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
                  2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

I like EagleOne Quick Detailer. I am getting ready to mix some ONR and water for another QD.

Comment

M135 . Love the smell. Good at cleaning fingerprints. Plus - hydrophobic feat. Been using for 3 months plus. AD,for claying - LT, period.

Tim
                      Learning new things everyday

Comment

UQD here.

Comment

I have used all of them (I think). QD is a nice everyday detailer, leaves the finish with some gloss. Final Inspection is great for claying, just enough slickness, and leaves your paint with MATTE finish. Speed Detailer smells great, and very slick, however it gets a bit pricy in the long run. UQD also smells great, slicker than the Speed Detailer, and sheets-off water very well. Well, my current favorite is LAST TOUCH, I just bought a gallon. It smells great (I still like UQD's scent a bit better), leaves an exceptionally slick finish, and it's cost-effective for everyday touch-ups.

Comment

I said Quik Detailer for Ultimate Quik Detailer.
                            Joel
                            Firefighter/EMT-B
                            Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
                            "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
                            '99 F-150

Comment

Just tried a bottle of the Wax Shop Slick Stuff HD spray detailer and was impressed really works on repeling dust.

Comment

I use Meguiars Ultimate Detailer. I love the stuff!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');