• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite detailing spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite detailing spray

Just got 34. Like it very much!!
    MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

I just started using Last Touch & man it leaves a real nice slick coating. Especially right before delivering the detailed vehicle to the customer. Thumbs up on this one.
      Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
      www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
      Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Running out of my gallon of Final Detail.

How does Final Inspection compare? I use about a gallon every year on my Bentley and Mercedes cars. I use NXT every three months and wipe with Final detail every week.

Where can I find Final Inspection locally in South Bay, Los Angeles area?

Comment

I like Speed Detailer for cars with a coat of NXT and light soil, for moderate soil I use Optimum No-Rinse wash mixed at 4oz./gal as a QD
          VTEC: all the lag, none of the turbo

Comment

I just did a side by side comparison of NXT and Last Touch foam on my vehicle after getting rained on with a light dust. The NXT was harder to wipe off and wanted to streak. The Last Touch was awesome! Wiped off really easy, cleaned very well and left a "just waxed" slick feel to it whereas the NXT didn't. Last Touch is the only QD I'll be using!

Mike
            Extreme Clean Auto Detailing
            ...taking auto detailing to the Extreme!

Comment

When I use my Last Touch on my metalic paint auto's people think I have spent hours waxing to get that knd of shine, reflection, & smooth finish. But really it only took me 10 minutes with a micro fiber towel.
              That's when you just say it was a long day in the garage,but worth it.
              Kevin
              Kevin

Comment

I use Final Inspection all the time.
                Got me a bottle of Speed Detailer lately and really like the smell and also how it works. Think about getting a gallon of Last Touch though.....

Comment

I used them all, but i like last touch the best

Comment

I like Last Touch the best, plus you get more bang for your buck with it when you dilute it a bit and it still works great!

Comment

Last Touch
                      Born to be hated;Dying to be loved.

2005 Jeep Liberty Limited...1967 Ford Mustang 5.0...2001 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by miked2 View Post
                        I have to admit, I've tried FI, QD, and Nxt SD, and I can't really tell much of a difference except for the smell.
                        same here i tried quick detailer, and speed detailer and i cant see any difference just in the smell

Comment

i hate bumping old threads, but I use last touch now. I tried final inspection and found that it turned the surface i was protecting into a matte finish but last touch left a deep finish.

Comment

Ultimate Quick Detailer bar none. Quik Detailer great for claying. NXT is great but with the advent of UQD, well, there is no more competition. Gotta love the hydrophobic and spreading water fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Detailer View Post
                              Ultimate Quick Detailer bar none. Quik Detailer great for claying. NXT is great but with the advent of UQD, well, there is no more competition. Gotta love the hydrophobic and spreading water fear.
                              I pretty much agree with Mr Detailer above, but for my vehicles, NXT Speed Detailer followed by Spray Wax gives a really something special for a quick "amp-up" It seems to really pop the metalic in my gold car.

Comment

UQD is a great product i have 2 bottles, but zaino's z8 i think is the absolute best out there,i have been milking a bottle for a year in a half,considering its $20

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');