• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody tried the Edge 2K pad system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody tried the Edge 2K pad system?

Saw it online and wondered if they are worth it.
    MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

I tried them briefly and didn't like them.

I'll need to buff out a car to get the real feel for them.
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Thanks Joe. Sometimes new does not mean better.

Comment

I am afraid that little adapter thingie will poke though the pad
        Patrick Yu
        2003 Honda Accord
        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

I've recently swithched to the Edge 2000 system. I'll have to say sorry to Meguiar's on this one. This system is slick. I believe anyone who tries the current version (early version had problems) of this product would like it. I'll probably get crucified for saying this on this board but in all seriousness I find this product better in every way than hook and loop systems. In response to the comment about poking the adapter through the pad, it ain't happening.
          *No Applause, Just Throw Money!*

Comment

Originally posted by sneek
            I am afraid that little adapter thingie will poke though the pad
            That was my first thought.

Comment

These were my thoughts initially as well. However, after reading several posts and seeing several diagrams on other forums from Aaron of Edgepads my fears have 100% been put to bed. I'm hoping to get an Edge 2K kit for my b-day, but if no one buys it for me then I'm buying it for myself.

Frankly, I'm tired of pads occasionally delaminating on me. Also, I really like that the Edge pads are 2-sided. I can use one product on one side and a second on the other.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');