• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scratches Under Door Handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratches Under Door Handle

you know how sometimes a fingernail can easily scratch under part of the door handle. i was checking out my car the other day and i noticed that my passenger doors were slightly scratched. does anyone have this problem? and know how to get those off?

I think everyone has had this problem.....it's a part of the normal wear-and-tear of a paint job. Try ScratchX. Should take care of the problem.

How to use ScratchX

Last edited by SVT Lightning; Jun 15, 2006, 02:29 PM.
    Black......the ONLY color!

Comment

Re: Scratches Under Door Handle

Originally posted by revjolly
      you know how sometimes a fingernail can easily scratch under part of the door handle. i was checking out my car the other day and i noticed that my passenger doors were slightly scratched. does anyone have this problem? and know how to get those off?
      And henceforth, have your girlfriends open the car doors with their teeth.

Comment

I tell them to open it gently, and close it with their hips.

Comment

ScratchX and Trim Detailer (for the handle) can work wonders!!!

Alex
          Mandarina Racing

Comment

i hate those stupid scratches!!!! now i have to take off my whole door panel to take off my handle and thats only half the problem!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by revjolly
              i hate those stupid scratches!!!! now i have to take off my whole door panel to take off my handle and thats only half the problem!!!!
              Why? It's easy to do. What kinda rig do you have?

Comment

i have a scion xA

Comment

Don't know why you would need to remove the handles. Just use a small piece of terry cloth to apply the ScratchX. Work it in fairly aggressively but DON"T let it dry. Remove with clean terry cloth. It may take a few applications.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');