• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

Originally posted by onnfire
        Born August 1989. Been using meguiars since the first day i got my car.
        ??? your turning 17 and you have an A4? whoes CLS is that??
        Patrick Yu
        2003 Honda Accord
        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

17.15 (according to my calculator) and just started learning how to detail my car
          Das Auto

2007 Jetta 2.5 Wolfsburg Edition

Comment

I`m 16 and I`ve been using Meguiars for three days. My 1986 4Runner hadn`t seen a wash in 6 months and a wax in 10 years when I found a bottle of the Deep Crystal car wash in the garage. I did a search on the company and found this. I also realized that on a 4Runner forum I`m on if you scroll down you come to all these neat threads on this crazy thing called detailing. I`ve owned the Runner for about 6 months so don`t think I`ve neglected it for years.
            1986 4Runner 4wd
            almost 200k miles
            the legacy lives on

Comment

Like my avatar.. I'm an american classic, rolled off the line on 09 December 1953. I drove two s***boxes when I was in college, and became a clean car fanatic when I bought my first decent car after graduation...a 1973 Plymouth Satellite Sebring coupe.

I've been a Meguiar's user for 27 years and counting.
              Meguiar's Fire/Rescue/EMS, member of the Church of the Highly Reflective Finish!
              Waxworks Automotive Detailing

Comment

who are we

63 years old, retired high school teacher (history, law & economics).Three daughters, Ottawa, Palm Bay Florida & Danville Quebec. Had everything from a '46 Chrysler, 54 Pontiac, '67 MGB, '70 Charger & '74 Vette. I then had a transformation & became civilized??? Bought a '80 Lumina & when it died, my '02 Honda. When I bought the Honda last summer it was in such great shape I decided to spend my retired time by jumping in with both feet into the fun of detailing. Megs has made it so much easier & enjoyable. I spend about 8 hours a week on the car & am pleased by the comments from friends & neighbours. Winters are tough up here but it does get a thorough wash at the local spray booth once a week to get the salt off. Thanks for listening.

Comment

34 years old ...using Meguiars since 2003

Comment

I am 16 and i drive an a4. The CLS is my dads.
                    '00 Audi A4 1.8 T
                    '09 Audi A4 2.0 T Quattro
                    Attention to detail is the key to success
                    Steve

Comment

• 29!

Comment

• Originally posted by onnfire
                        I am 16 and i drive an a4. The CLS is my dads.
                        Wow score ahahah! I drive a Jeep, and was damn happy. Your insurance must be out the roof, Mines about 3k, (with discounts).

What part of dallas are you from?

Comment

• 59, but my kids tell me I act like I'm pretty young for my age, been interested in cars since my first, which was my grandmothers 1938 OLds, with jumper seat in the back and a straight 8 under the hood, I got the car when I was a junior in high school many years ago, thinking about taking up detailing when I retire, since my wife tells me I spend most of my time in the garage any way, great forum and great products,

tommyb

Comment

• 31!

Comment

• who are we

i'm48 and retired from the fire dept. in 93
                              grew up "detailing " since i can remember my dad telling me that "you are in here to ride,not eat or drink". i started helping him simonize his cars and it was off!
                              i absolutely love to make cars look better than when my clients bought them, and i am proud to say iam not allowed to be on several body shop lots!
                              m3 mike

Comment

• who are we

i'm48 and retired from the fire dept. in 93
                                grew up "detailing " since i can remember my dad telling me that "you are in here to ride,not eat or drink". i started helping him simonize his cars and it was off!
                                i absolutely love to make cars look better than when my clients bought them, and i am proud to say iam not allowed to be on several body shop lots! i have tried everything but i use meguiars
                                since it came in clear round bottles
                                m3 mike

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');