• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20, using meguiar's just more than 1 year now, we started selling it at the shop I work.. been addicted ever since!
    People who know cars know meguiars!

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine
      I will be 48 in ten years. What's Meguiars??
      One of the best Detailers around and has the greatest sense of humor.

I'm 56. Got hooked up with Meguiars 2 1/2 years ago. Everything in the garage has a Meguiars logo on it.

Comment

I'm 24 I've been using 100% Meguiars for 6 years now, I started out using the basic megs and worked my way up to the mirror glaze line, as i have gotten more confident in my detailing skills.

Comment

62 here, recently retired. Been using Megs for more years than I can remember. I have a garage full of Megs products and keep getting more! Now that I have more time to spare, I hope to be able to devote more time to detailing. Just a hobby, but a very rewarding one. Of course with the predicted temp of 110 here today, doubt I do much!

Comment

am 80 years young and have used meguiars for many years. At one time had to go to the U.S.A. to purchase products. Thankfully you now have a Toronto distributor. Great products and wonderful distributor.
            carolen.

Comment

i am 22 and from the netherlands and i am using meguiars for about 6 months. I never really liked washing and waxing my car, but when i discoverd Meguiars it changed everything
              Fiat Bravo 1.4S 12V : My Pride & Joy
              ShowYourSound

(\__/)
              (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
              (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

I'm 22.
                Have been using Meguiars for about 2 years now. It all started when I stumbled upon a detailing forum and started reading up on all the basics. Got pretty excited about it and was eager to do up my car... bought the DC System and a year later moved up to machine polishing.

Comment

I've been using Meguiars products since i became aware of them about 3 years ago. Prior to that i was using Zymol Titanium exclusively. Cant beat Megs though especially love the Quik Clay system, Color X and NXT Glass Cleaner. Got myself a G100 after reading about them on this site

Live 20 miles north east of London 39yrs old and just love detailing cars, mine, friends, neighbours etc. Gets a little scary when you start looking out for swirl marks on cars as you walk through the local supermarket car park.

Going to try to get to one of the Megs detailing days hopefully this summer in CA.

Rob

Comment

20. this forum is a lot... more aged.... than a lot of forums i'm on haha. not that its a bad thing. its just interesting, a lot of forums tend to have a younger crowd on em, generation z or whatever we are now...
                    Dave
                    Constantly In Pursuit

Comment

36 years old. Have been using Megs products since 1985 when a buddy and I had a summer car detailing business to make a little extra money.
                      If a man talks in a forest, and there is no woman there to hear him, .... is he still wrong?

Comment

Born June 1971 - (35 years old). Been hooked on Megs since 1998.

Comment

Born August 1989. Been using meguiars since the first day i got my car.
                          '00 Audi A4 1.8 T
                          '09 Audi A4 2.0 T Quattro
                          Attention to detail is the key to success
                          Steve

Comment

A mere 22 years old...
                            Rangerpowersports.com
                            Ranger72

Comment

20 yrs old, my dad showed me how to wax cars with turtle wax (which has gone down hill a lot lately!) but since i started doing it myself when i turned 16 i have been use Meguiars. Finally converted my dad when i bought him the Gold class car care kit for his birthday this year.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');