• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

38.....Dedicated Megs user. I have tried it all before but nothing gives me results or comments like Meguiars does. Now all I have to do is find time to do my own car and stop doing everyone elses.

Andy
    101impala
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Just turned 18. 99% of the stuff that touches my car is Megs.
      /Keith
      2001 LT Tahoe | Hybrid Wheels - Depo Headlights with DDM HID's (55w @ 4.5k) - Clear Corners - Sonar LED Tail Lights (Red Smoked)

www.LakeMeadOnline.com

Comment

A young 23 year old, built 9th Feb 1983 - been using Meguiars products for some time (cannot remember excatly how long...), not long after they first arrived on UK shores.
        "A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness; .... "

Comment

I'm 30 for ten days more

While searching the web about three months ago, I stumbled across this site, and I just thought WOW - so much information, enthusiasm and knowledge gathered in one place! I'm really glad I found this site, I had never known there were communities like this around detailing, it’s great! Where I live there isn't much interest in detailing, and not much information to be found. But then it's so great that we have the web to share this hobby around the world

Before finding MOL, I had never even heard of Meguiar's before (it's not a big brand over here). Now a few months later, I have myself a rotary, have had a lot of products shipped from the US, and am about to start my own detailing business
          Last edited by Zet; Jun 20, 2006, 11:39 AM.
          "Now Biff... make sure that we get two coats of wax this time..."
          - Back To The Future

Comment

Been using Meguiars products for some time. I think the first product I used was the Meguiars Compitition Car finish put it on the family car, was not old enough to drive yet. I think that was around 1964, I'll be 58 next month and have used MEG. products on all of my rides since then.

ED

Comment

28. Pretty much everything in the garage is meguiars that i use on my car. I'm new to detailing though, 3-4 months

Comment

21 using megs for around 4 years now.
                My Cardomain Garage

Comment

30 knocking on 31 in October. I've been using Meguiar's since 1995, when my best friend introduced me to DC#1. I have been spreading the word on Meguiar's to anybody who will listen.
                  2016 Focus ST

Comment

Hi,

I´ve have 34, I´m from Portugal (Europe) at the moment I´m searching and studing the products to use, but I tryed a sample of NXT and had great results on my Audi A4 Avant from 1997 it´s dark grey.

Best Regards

VMP

Comment

34 here! I been using Meguiar's for about 5 yrs. I uuse to use it off and on before that. But know I use it all the time now. I can't get enough of the stuff now.

Comment

I'm 37 and have been using Meguiars products since I first got my license in 1986. Although I have several brands of detailing products, most of them are Meguiars.

Comment

Well thought I would chime in here... 27 and getting older

Have been using Meguiars since I had my first vehicle when I was 16. Now in the last 4 years I have been converted to an 'enthusiast' as I have a garage and that makes it easier to keep your vehicle looking good and I detail vehicles here and there for a little extra cash.

I would say I am now at 99% Meguiars product and couldn't be happier!

Thanks Meguiars
                          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

A month away from 55 and been using Meguiars for I don't know how long now. I finally broke down and got a G100. Best thing I ever did. Taking care of my car is so much easier. Wish I would have done it years ago!

Comment

34 yrs of age been using Meg's since my Z was brand new in 03 and never looked back. Many have recommended Zaino but I have yeilded equal and mostly better results using meg's. I recentely aquired my Dual Action Polisher and it makes everything so much easier....
                              2005 MACHINE SILVER C6 CORVETTE - 2006 POLAR WHITE SCION XB - 2003 LEMANS SUNSET NISSAN 350Z
                              "You can take the New Yorker out of NY, but you'll NEVER take NY out of the New Yorker"

Comment

28, been using some sort of Meguiars stuff for about 10 years, and have since upgraded to the Professional line for the last 3-4 years.
                                -Brian
                                2007 Obsidian Black IS350

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');