• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who are we?

I'm 21 ive been using meguiars products for a while but it was after I saw the meguiars site and this forum about 3 weeks ago that I caught the detailing bug and now I have a gym bag over full of all meguiars stuff and the proline stuff too

Comment

29. . .hate to admit this, but I was a Turtle Wax Fan until I tried Meguiar's 5 years back and have not gone back since!!!

Comment

Lets put it this way, I'm old enough to know better, but still too young to resist.
        BMW ZSCCA Area Rep SoCal

Comment

• im 19 ive been using meguiars products since I was 17 on my 95 bmw 525i. mirror glaze cleaner wax. now I use claybar compound polish wax. I only use meguiars

Comment

• 65 years old. Long time fan.

Comment

May be a year old on the last thread post, but 39 here and been using Meguiar's for at least 20 years or longer.
              Show N Shine Car Detailing - Quality Care, Each and Every Time

Comment

I'm 56 years young ... I have been using Meguiar's products for years .

Comment

28, been using megs products since I started driving at 16.

Comment

61, first used Meguiar's products on a 1982 black over tan RX-7 I bought in 1987.

Didn't have another vehicle I thought was deserving until my Accent, purchased in December 2013.
                    2016 red Hyundai Azera, acquired with 21 miles. Drive 600+ miles/week. Commercial RE agent in CA focusing on properties in the Truckee/Lake Tahoe basin.

Comment

Just turned 38. Started using Meg's casually in '88 while maintaining my dad's Blazer (knowing it would become mine ). Started using the Pro line in '95 with my first shop. I was ~a 50% Meg's user then. Now, I just can't get enough! Most of my work is done with 90% Meguiar's products.
                      Brandon
                      Custom Cleaning Concepts, LLC
                      (435) 249-4CCC (4222)
                      "When you want your ride as clean as can be, you need to call CCC!"

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');