• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tough Carpet Stains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough Carpet Stains

What to do about tough carpet stains....

I used an extractor, an upholstery cleaner with Meguiar's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner and 4:1 Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner with no luck for that really tough dug in dirt on floor mats. Are they any products for cleaning carpet and floormats that work better than Meguiar's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner and 4:1 Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner?

I just picked these brushes up for my PC. I've heard some great things about them, but I just haven't had the chance to try it out yet.

Never argue with an Idiot.. They'll only drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience..

Comment

I've heard a couple of comments here and there about those brushes, but I wonder how effective they are compared to just using a little elbow grease and a good brush.

Comment

Believe me when I say that those brushes save you quite a bit of time and you can cover larger areas quite fast. I use mine on the PC with great success.
        Trust me...Your patience will be rewarded...

Comment

what speed do you use for that brush?
          Patrick Yu
          2003 Honda Accord
          2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');