• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how about this brand Black & Decker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about this brand Black & Decker

how about it ?
    does it worth to buy?

is

sorry
    may any one help me ?
    can i use it to do better job?
    if i do not want to buy a rotary .

Comment

if it has a dial for variable OPM settings and uses a velcro backing plate you can use it.
      showroomglaze.net

Comment

I have the same basic sander but a U.S. version. I will never let that thing get close to a piece of expensive wood let alone a car. The vibrations coming out of that thing will leave a tingling sensation in your arm for hours. It is notorious for creating chatter marks on wood.

The thing to realize with high end sanders (which the PC is) is that they provide a more stable, low vibration operation. This translates into a smoother finish whether it is on wood or a car's paint.

Ever since I upgraded my sander to a higher end model, I won't even use the B&D to do rough sanding. Go for the PC...your car will thank you for it.

Also, at least here in the U.S., the PC is only about $30 more expensive than that B&D. If you get the PC, you're not spending that much more for a vastly better machine.

Comment

why don't you order a PC online..? im sure there are companies willing to ship to taiwan
          BLINK Detailing
          Serving the GTA Area

Comment

How about this one?

It's made in China, it's definately closer to you than the US.

Alex
            Mandarina Racing

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');