• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Detailer on "Dirty" Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Detailer on "Dirty" Car?

So how good/bad is it to use Quick Detailer on a car that was last washed a week ago? On the plus side, it's been raining constantly so a lot of the dust, pollen, etc. has been washed off. BUT, even though there's not tons of loose dirt/dust on it, if I run my finger across it I can see there's a lot of dirt on it. So, if I use QD as an "in between washes" step, won't I be grinding that dirt into the finish?

er... think you're on the wrong forum . But i think i know what you mean since your on the class signup page and you're going to piscataway tomorrow for the class. I washed my car quick today, then it just rained just now.. . If you need your car washed for tomorrow stop by a self car wash on the way. I did that when i went to mechanicsburg even though it stole 5 bucks from me.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');