• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apply NXT Wax using machine orbital polisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apply NXT Wax using machine orbital polisher

I was just wondering how many of you here use machine to apply NXT Wax to your paint? (cf using the pad applicator by hand)

What are the pros and cons using the orbital polisher? Is it safer to apply NXT Wax by hand?

Any help is appreciated
    Last edited by technik; Jun 6, 2006, 03:57 AM.

Applying wax, any wax in my opinion, is done easier and more efficently with the G100 PC...but even more awesome is the use of the PC to remove the wax using a MF bonnet over a 8006 or 7006 pad...does an amazing job....I wouldn't do it any other way...
    Bill Poirier
    West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Applying a wax by Orbital or DA is definitely the way to go now. You're going to wax the car in about 15-20 minutes instead of hours, apply a thin and even coat making easier to wipe off. You also never run the risk of burning through paint. It's definietly a great investment.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');