• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailed: 2005 Lexus LS430

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailed: 2005 Lexus LS430

Well it was back to the lake today!
    This ride is owned by the mother of the Denalli owner. Finally nice to do a car. I was starting to think that they only sell SUVs and trucks to my local natives!

I was really worried about getting a nice look to silver. But I dug in, washed, polished and waxed.

Hope you all enjoy.

Meguiars NXT Car Wash
    Meguiars Clay Bar with Final Inspection
    Meguiars #80
    (EDGE 2000 Green Pad with G100(PC) set at #5)
    Meguiars #7 Pure Glaze
    (EDGE 2000 Blue Pad with G100 set at #4)
    Meguiars NXT Polish
    (EDGE 2000 White Pad With G100 set at #3)
    I allowed the NXT to sit on the car and in the sun for 2 hours while I did the interior. This was a HUGE plus. Came off so easy and really looke alot better to me.

www.clean4udetailing.com

looks great!
    tires are way to glossy for me, but thats just a personal preferance
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Originally posted by sneek
      looks great!
      tires are way to glossy for me, but thats just a personal preferance
      Me too. But the customer wanted them "SHINY".
      Nothing like automotive bling-bling, huh?

LOL!
      www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

What was the tire dressing? If that was hyper dressing, I am ordering that stuff ASAP!
        Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
        Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

Awesome job, and car

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidBlack
            What was the tire dressing? If that was hyper dressing, I am ordering that stuff ASAP!
            Ditto, what kind of dressing is that?

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidBlack
              It's gonna blow your mind when I tell you what it is!

Advanced Auto's Aerosol Tire Shine!

We had a new store open up and it was buy one/ get one free at 3 bucks a can. I gobbled up like 20 cans. I normally use it on the fenderwells but when someone wants their rubbers shiny, out come the red can! It really holds up well too.
              Last edited by Justin Murphy; May 31, 2006, 03:39 PM.
              www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

*sweats*

Ehh. I'm going to stick to my brand loyalty. Will soon be buying Hyper Dressing anyway. But again, those tires sure look nice.
                Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
                Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

Oh believe you me....I use the heck outta Hyper. I cut it 4:1 and still get awesome shine. It's just that this stuff was on sale and I use it in the wells. I save hyper for the tires.
                  www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');