• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Hot Shine Tire Spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars Hot Shine Tire Spray

Is this the right product to make your tires look very shiny, wet, and black? Does Meguiars make any other products that are better than this?

Also, I just got this and would like to know if this is correct: Apply (spray) on tires and wait about 1 mins and then use a towel to wipe off.

Thanks, I'm new to Meguiars products and car care - in case my questions sound terrible.

I would go for the NXT Generation™ Insane Shine Tire Coating. Just spray on and walk away, no wiping off needed. It lasts and amazingly long time as well.

Last edited by zr123; May 28, 2006, 10:21 PM.
    #21 - Synthetic Sealant For Sale!
    Will ship internationally!
    Check the 'For Sale' section.
    Also selling #7 & Backing Plates

Comment

I bought the stuff you said today. I read the instructions and applied it.

Do I need to wipe or massage it onto the tires? And is it ok if some of it gets on my alloy wheels?

Thanks!

Comment

I usually just spray it from a 6" distance (sometimes even two coats if I want it extra shiny) and then walk away - no wiping, rubbing or anything like that. I have gotten it on my Alloys a couple of times but have never really had a problem. If you're worried, just wipe the alloys using a clean cloth.
        #21 - Synthetic Sealant For Sale!
        Will ship internationally!
        Check the 'For Sale' section.
        Also selling #7 & Backing Plates

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');