• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please show pics of your products and how you store them...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please show pics of your products and how you store them...

...right now I have one of the short Rubbermade Roughneck totes and there has to be a better method.

How do you store the microfiber cloths and bonnets.

Do you separate polishing products from waxes and both from cleaners?
    05 Frountier CC SE...Black

I'm using a Craftsman garage cabinet from Sears, which is awesome. They retail for $289, but I got it with some good discounts. My friend bought it for me using her employee discount (10% off) on Friends and Family Night (another 10% off) using her Sears card for the first time (still another 10%) off. Its a very nice unit, but pricey. I use a seperate container for MF, using a cabinet I bought at Home Depot (I was using this for my detail supplies, but I started to get too much stuff).

Comment

I see by the duffels that you're a ADS fan! Me too!

Justin
      www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

that's SWEET!!!

i'm saving up for some extra stuff like cabinets and stuff like that.

will make do for now. and in september before winter i'll going to splurge big time on this stuff.

its like triple whammy with christmas, birthday and anniversary so its beauty.

cheers

Comment

This spring I moved 80% my products(not towels/brushes) inside the house, I have a closest right by the garage door so easy to access and well organized. Anything I use frequently I keep only 12oz of product in M9912 bottles out in the garage along with dressings/cleaners/etc. that I use frequently. My garage can get HOT in the summer so I thought indoors might be a better option.
          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Thats a nice arsonal of products, if i say so myself ...like how you keep everything nice and neat too..
            RZ AutoDetailing

My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by justin30513
              I see by the duffels that you're a ADS fan! Me too!

Justin
              ADS is awesome! I lucked out, however, and found a Meguiar's distributor only fifteen minutes from my house that carries the entire Meguiar's lineup (including Pro, Detailer, and Marine lines) and they charge no more than ADS. If any of the prices are higher, its only by a buck or two. So now I'm buying all my stuff locally, but ADS is still a great place to buy from.

Comment

I was going to buy that exact same locker! accept it was around 400!
                Patrick Yu
                2003 Honda Accord
                2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Originally posted by TrufflePig
                  that's SWEET!!!

i'm saving up for some extra stuff like cabinets and stuff like that.

will make do for now. and in september before winter i'll going to splurge big time on this stuff.

its like triple whammy with christmas, birthday and anniversary so its beauty.

cheers
                  Thanks, I was eyeing this unit for months before I finally bought it. In fact, I even posted a thread about how useful it would be as a detailing supplies cabinet back in December. Now that I finally have it, I'm in love. I literally walk out to the garage just to open the doors and stare at everything sitting there nice and organized!

Comment

Wow, that's an incredible setup. I probably have just 1/2 the products, but in 1/3 the space!

Comment

OMG... is that a detail shop?!

Do we really need to have that kinda of quantity for showcar quality?

Great, MAN!!!!

Comment

thats what i need!

Comment

That's great. I currently have my products on shelves and boxes but looking at "closing in" the shelves the keep the dust out.
                          Protecting my "ride"

www.carwasher.com.au

Comment

I am looking at one of those, but I am interested in the one that has three half shelves. Then I could hang my wash brushes, mop, duster, and 5 gallon buckets on the open side. That is very cool and works well for you. I do not have the D-Line at this time. I do have almost the entire consumer line products to store though.
                            Watch your pennies and your dollars will take care of themself.

Comment

Yeah thats a nice cabinet. I just put together some 5 shelf heavy duty metal stand thing we had in the garage the other day and put the products i have so far on one shelf and bought a rubbermaid lidlock container for my MF's, towels and pads and such on the next shelf. Detailer line products to come on friday

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');