• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have an XStream hose nozzle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have an XStream hose nozzle?

I have been looking at the XStream, before spending $30 anyone have one? They seem like a quality unit but just thought I would ask first.

Get serious power from our XStream™ Water Nozzle. The XStream™ gives you comfort, control, and most of all—power. Ergonomic lever controls water flow while front-twist dial adjusts output from concentrated stream to fine, gentle spray. "No-squeeze" power lever is more comfortable to operate than standard pistol-grip nozzles.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Just bought that nozzle or one very similar at Canadian Tire. Excellent quality, and way easier on the hand as opposed to the ones you have to squeeze. Very sturdy, and a good selection of spray patterns. Feels really nice in the hand as well.
    If a man talks in a forest, and there is no woman there to hear him, .... is he still wrong?

Comment

I like the spray they have shown in the picture. But the way you have to hold it puts me off.
      Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
      Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

You can get a firemans nozzle for about a third the cost from ADS. It's the same thing without a handle. I got something similar at a Home Depot place for about fifteen bucks (by Goodyear I think) and it works great....adjustable from a drool to almost a pressure washer.

Mort

Comment

I was going to say that looks like the nozzles off one of our fire engines but ours cost close to 400.00 each

Comment

I bought that exact nozzle at Lowe's for $20 a few months ago. It's made by Gilmour which is the company that makes "the Ultimate Fireman's Nozzle" (or whatever it's called) which is so popular. It's not bad, but I feel like it reduces water pressure and it also doesn't go all the way down to a pencil jet spray setting which I would have liked.

Comment

i've had a fireman's nozzle, etc.. but always seem to go back to the good ole' shut-off valve. you can control the spray pattern just but the turn of the valve, and don't have to take it off for the final sheeting rinse. hmmm.... interesting, i may have to go check this out...

Comment

i just bought the fireman nozzle from ads. Hope thats a good one, never tryed one of those before. I just have the normal sprayer nozzle thing that most ppl get for hoses.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeyc
                  I bought that exact nozzle at Lowe's for $20 a few months ago. It's made by Gilmour which is the company that makes "the Ultimate Fireman's Nozzle" (or whatever it's called) which is so popular. It's not bad, but I feel like it reduces water pressure and it also doesn't go all the way down to a pencil jet spray setting which I would have liked.
                  I have not looked at Lowes yet but I will pop in this week, Brookstone is the only place I have found it.
                  Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                  Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I bought the stainless steel fireman's nozzle this year and prefer it to anything I've used before. Good for spray, stream and waterfall. Don't have to remove to final rinse car. Rubber encasement keeps it neutral temp. in your hand and you can drop it without worry.
                    2006 Mercedes C-55 AMG black
                    2000 BMW 328ci silver-totalled by son (no injuries)
                    1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 deep amythest

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');