• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checking in from Denmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking in from Denmark

Hi there!

I’m Thomas from Denmark. Been lurking around here for a couple of months so I thought I’d better check in and introduce myself - Well, first I want to thank everyone for making this forum so great! I really wish we had this kind of community around detailing and car care, where I live… But thanks to the internet we can share this great hobby around the world.

I’ve been pretty enthusiastic about detailing for a number of years. But at times I’ve been really frustated with the results I got from the products available for the consumer here. Part of the reason being that I used to get most of my info around detailing, reading the back of product bottles And with some companies saying things like “don’t use anything abrasive on clearcoated paint”, well you’re pretty much left with washing, and then applying some kind of sealant or wax over the defects already in the paint. Combine this with washing using the infamous “1-bucket and old brush” method, there is really only one way the condition of the paint is heading.

Well my products and procedure has improved since then, and especially over the last months while I’ve been researching detailing quite intensely on the web. And my interest has also really been revived, largely thanks to this forum.

I bought myself a rotary buffer couple of months ago and have been practicing on my own cars (it went well). I’ve also had a lot of Meg's stuff shipped from the US. And while reading on here about a month ago, it suddently struck me that I really ought to try and make a living of something I like doing so much. So I’m currently in the process of starting my own detailing business, which i'm quite exited about

Thomas
    Last edited by Zet; May 20, 2006, 11:23 AM.
    "Now Biff... make sure that we get two coats of wax this time..."
    - Back To The Future

Hey Thomas,

to MOL!

PC.

Comment

WELCOME TO MOL!!!

I share with you Thomas, the many thanks and praise to the members of this forum for all their help.

ENJOY!!!

TrufflePig

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');