• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make your car smell good ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make your car smell good ?

Does Megulars make an air freshing product , the dash foam smells so good it makes you drool but the smell fades.

can megulars provide that in a spray ? New Product please
    or is there another secret to make your car smell fresh.

mine is spotless inside and out but the hot humid air being trapped in the car all day doesn't make it smell all that good.
    and the "CABBIE PINE TREE" makes me sneeze and wouldn't go with my interior...LOL
    Last edited by grafxworld; May 17, 2006, 02:09 PM.

There is not a true air freshener. There are odor removal products that can help keep a fresh scent.

Car Odor Eliminator

2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Keep air fresheners out, thats for sure. Meguiar's Odor Eliminator is nice, I hear, and can hold up to the high heat that is generated in the cockpit of a car.

There are also some form of Vinyl dressing (professional line I believe) that smells close to "new car smell."
      Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
      Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

I used to throw in a few dryer sheets and it worked for 3 or so weeks. I put them under the front car seats. Just my $0.02.

Comment

Definitely don't leave the dryer sheet on the dash! I found out the hard way

Comment

I used fabric sheet's before but they don't last long. Now I use a air freshner stone that you can buy at Autozone. It work's great. Just watch out when you first use it because while it is in your car your clothe's will start to smell like it. My girlfriend say's to me that you smell like your car. And every time you walk by the car you can smell it from the outside of the car.
            Last edited by JG_Detailing; May 18, 2006, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Here is the stone that is used in my car. I keep it under the seat.

Comment

Originally posted by hooked
                Definitely don't leave the dryer sheet on the dash! I found out the hard way
                I know, Iknow.... I promise I'll never do it again....

Alex
                Mandarina Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525
                  There is not a true air freshener. There are odor removal products that can help keep a fresh scent.

Car Odor Eliminator

I like the above product Murr suggested, I use it frequently.
                  Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                  Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

For some reason I disliked the odor eliminator. Its scent gave me a headache, used very little too.
                    But the scent I like is from a vaccumed floor, cleaned/conditioned leather, interior qd, glass cleaner and natural shine.
                    Last edited by F-150; May 18, 2006, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Chemical Guys Leather scent. It will last a couple of weeks per application.
                      *No Applause, Just Throw Money!*

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');