• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tampa Florida! - Roadshow Pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You all! for one of best times I have had working at Tampa Hondaland. You all were great, the best group of people I have ever met. Mike you are the man with the plan, your knowledge of Meguiar's products is outstanding, maybe I should have took you up on the offer for a Sunday class too.

Thanks everyone for the purchases of all the products today, you all made this a great day and I can't say thank you enough, if you need help with getting anything you just let me know, my phone number is in the bag. Mike again and again you are the man.

Comment

Thank you to Mike, Meguiar's, Tyrone and Tampa Hondaland. Now that I know about the great selection Hondaland has, I know where to get my supplies and get gifts for other people.

It was a fun time and it was great to meet the people and hear the car care info first hand. Here's a couple of pictures:

Comment

Wanted to thank Mike, Meguiar's, Tyrone and Tampa Hondaland for a great class lots and lots of great info. You can read, and look at all the pictures detailing how it's done but nothing like seeing in person to get the full effect. This is a must do class. So if you even want to have the confidence and technique this is a must attend class. Mike will make class fly with a blend of info and humor. lol Once again thanks to all who made this possible.
        Last edited by farefax; Apr 30, 2006, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Looks like you had much better weather than we did in Dallas. However, I am sure we had as much fun!

Cheers!
          My Black '05 GTO

The3dwizard at DAZ3D Productions

Comment

Originally posted by tporter
            . . . . if you need help with getting anything you just let me know, my phone number is in the bag.
            Um, yeah, about that new Honda Fit Sport Auto @ invoice less 10% delivered to AZ, Tyrone?

Seriously, it looks like another great Meguiar's event but what is with the picture showing several of you folks LEANING on the car???
            Last edited by coolchid; Apr 30, 2006, 05:40 AM.

Comment

That pic was us LEANING was of the rental car that I practiced wetsanding on.

If it was my car I would have made everyone
              02 PSM WRX

Comment

First before and after pics - orange peel:

before Mike & Meguiar's:

After Mike & Meguiar's (notice each blade of grass in the reflection):
                Attached Files
                Last edited by djerickd; Apr 30, 2006, 06:59 AM.
                02 PSM WRX

Comment

Hey everyone, thanks for all the kind words, it's the coolest thing to actually love your job and I always mean it sincerely when I tell people my favorite part of my job are the training classes with people passionate about their cars and passionate about doing the job right the first time.

A very big thank you to Tyrone at Tampa for setting this all up and hosting it... also to Mike, (the guy in the picture on the left), for all his help and to Tyrone' son for all his help too!

From left to right... Mike, Tyrone's son and Tyrone

More pictures on Monday, it's Sunday and I'm going to spend time with the family and push away from the keyboard...
                  Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hey Mike, thanks for helping me with rotary (I won't tell anybody, I promise).
                    Let's make all of the cars shiny!

Comment

Originally posted by djerickd
                      That pic was us LEANING was of the rental car that I practiced wetsanding on.

If it was my car I would have made everyone
                      Wetsanding?!?! We didn't get to do wetsanding!!

I am jealous!
                      My Black '05 GTO

The3dwizard at DAZ3D Productions

Comment

you didn't ask!!!
                        02 PSM WRX

Comment

Pictures from Tampa

Here are a couple of my pictures. Mine weren't all that great so I just posted a few highlights.

After wetsanding the rental car

After Mike polished the wet sanded part, he turned over the rotary

Mike showing us the proper way to apply polish to a section of the Corvette's hood

Comment

Awesome Class in Tampa, FL

I want to say thanks to Tyrone for having the class at Tampa Hondaland. Grat job and I agree all of the great stuff for only $30.00 bucks. Hoooah !!!!!

To Mike and the Meguiars gang, awesome time and great info on the techniques for using the many products and items.

Try not to stay away for too long. I bet we could get enough interest for a 2 day class !!!!!

Ciscokidz3
                            JJs Mobile Detail Shoppe.

Comment

Re: Pictures from Tampa

Check out my sweet technique!! (yeah right)
                              02 PSM WRX

Comment

I had a great time and it was more than worth the drive from Middle Georgia. I want to thank Mike for the class and all the wisdom he gave us. I have confidence now I will be using the correct technique with my PC and my new rotary. I will now actually try out my rotary now that I have seen its use. Thank you Meguiar's for the class and the great products. Thank you Honda Land for hosting our class. Thanks to Tyrone, Mike and David for their help and support. Everybody took real good care of us. Mike, Chad and I had a real good time eating pizza Friday night. Thanks Mike for the pizza. Windy City Pizza serves killer pizza if you every have a chance to eat there. This class was so great I would like to take it again. Maybe there will be one in Georgia some day. Wes

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');