• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats to do after NXT Paste/Liquid WaX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats to do after NXT Paste/Liquid WaX?

hello, am still a Newbie, so please help me.....

My car just got detailed and has a fresh coat of NXT Paste Wax put on.......to keep it maintained, I was told to do a NXT spray Wax......
    My Question is, I want it shine more......should I use #7 Glaze Product, Or do I use a Glaze before I put on a NXT Paste/Liquid Wax?

I want it to shine like no other.......

In between waxes like NXT Spray Wax are for “freshening up” the shine until you do a regular waxing with something like NXT liquid or paste. The gloss you had right after the NXT paste/liquid is basically as good as you’re going to get.

If you haven’t tried a glaze like #7 or DC#2 yet give it a try. They're great for adding depth and richness.

99.5% of the shine comes from surface prep, i.e. washing, claying, defect removal, glazing. If the look still isn’t where you want it you should consider going back to the beginning and massaging the surface some more.

PC.

Comment

Use the NXT Speed Detailer in between washings and for light dust removal. It is an excellent quick detailer (QD). It adds gloss and protection. You will not have to use the paste nor the spray booster wax as often if you use the Speed Detailer.

RamAirV1
      2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
      2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

I agree with pc, surface prep is a big key in getting the best possible look. Paint cleaners and polishes are worth it, it is going to add time to your detail but I think its worth it.

Maybe even consider getting a PC/G100 sometime(if you don't already have one). Saves time and effort while adding to the look.

RamAirV1 had a good point on a QD'er they work very well, I like to use them just after a wash to eliminate water spots and add a little more shine.

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by the other pc

99.5% of the shine comes from surface prep, i.e. washing, claying, defect removal, glazing. If the look still isn’t where you want it you should consider going back to the beginning and massaging the surface some more.

PC.
          I 1000%

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');