• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings and salutations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and salutations

Hey all,
    I have been a member for a while, but got away from visiting the forums. I currently live in Hampton, VA, but will soon be relocating to San Antonio, Texas. Most of my gear is in storage during my relocate and it is killing me. I now live in an apartment and have to park my black Mustang outside ! With basic equipment, it is a challenge to keep up. I have already been planning my new garage in SA complete with compressed air, water filters/demineralizers, lighting and storage. Anyway, I look forward to being on the boards more often. Hasta la Vista
    Lee

Hey Lee,

Glad to see that you will be able to spend more time on MOL!

When you have any questions, please let us know and we will do our best to answer them for you!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Thanks Tim,
      I am hoping to get a mobile gig going in SA, but I know there are at least two very good detailers down there already (Anthony Orosco and SA Detailer). The plan is to get a "normal" job and then do my research and planning to see what my chances are. I hope that I can get as good as you and others on the forums, but I know that will require much patience and practice ( I was especially impressed with the pick-up recondition you did for your friend ).

Later,
      Lee
      Lee

Comment

Give Anthony or I a shout when you get here
        San Antonio Mobile Car Wash
        San Antonio, TX

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');