• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Glass Cleaner - REVIEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Glass Cleaner - REVIEW

Hello All,

I am a new poster here but not a new visitor. I have checked this site/forum out for quite some time. I have learned a lot on this forum and now decided I had better let you know what I think of the latest glass cleaner that I tried. Meguiar's NXT Glass Cleaner.

This was bought at an auto parts store for $4.99 plus tax. You receive 24 fl. oz. in a spray bottle.

I used the NXT glass cleaner on the inside and outside of both of our cars. My 2000 mustang and my wife's 1997 Cavalier. I used Meguiar's ultimate shine microfiber cloths to wipe and dry the glass.

The cavalier's windows had been neglected for a long long time. Just the thought of having to clean the windows, chase down the streaks and keep trying to get them clear kept me from washing them. I was a little relunctant to wash the windows because it is always hard to get them good.

However, after spraying and wiping the windows a few times with the NXT Glass Cleaner I realized it was going to be MUCH easier. It did a fine job of cleaning and was VERY easy to remove from the window STREAK FREE!!!!! I am very impressed!!

It was not until my wife and I got in her car and left to run some errands that I realized how good it worked. It looked like there was NO front windshield installed in this car...it was so clean.

Anyway, I love this glass cleaner so much that I have used it on:
    windows around the house
    fish tank glass (outside only!!)
    vision eyeglasses
    tv screens
    mirrors

Give it a try and you will enjoy!!!
    Darren

Welcome to MOL!

Great stuff isn't it! I use it all around the house as well - all my table tops are glass and hands down the best cleaner for them.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

to MOL

i am still waiting to try it
      Patrick Yu
      2003 Honda Accord
      2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

You might want to watch using it on your eye glasses. I have used it on mine for over a year now and the anti-reflective coating is pretty much gone on them. Im not sure if it is the product wore it off or the coating they put on the glasses wears off after time. Im going to call the doctors office on Monday and check.
        Other then that I use it on my fish tank, TVs, windows, and mirrors and love the stuff.

Comment

Re: NXT Glass Cleaner - REVIEW

Originally posted by magicman22

Anyway, I love this glass cleaner so much that I have used it on:
          • windows around the house
            fish tank glass (outside only!!)
            vision eyeglasses
            tv screens
            mirrors

Give it a try and you will enjoy!!!

Hi magicman22,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

It truly is a product way ahead of the competition and it's also great for things like white tile counter tops where normal household cleaners, which tend to be blue or green will eventually dye the grout blue or green. Not so with our new Glass Cleaner...

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

EXTRA was the best tile cleaner ever !!
            i can't find it any more for a good price (i know it is discontinued) but i saw it at storw for $27 i may have to find another engine+patio furniture+tile+shower door cleaner
            Patrick Yu
            2003 Honda Accord
            2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

I agree!!!! that stuff is VERY good!!! got my first bottle last week and I will NEVER go back to windex!!!

Comment

It works great on glass shower stalls as well
                My Black '05 GTO

The3dwizard at DAZ3D Productions

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');