• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does your inventory last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does your inventory last?

As an enthusiast detailer, I'm actually amazed that I'm still on a bottle of #26 that I purchased over 3 years ago. What's more amazing, is that my two jars of #16 will probably last longer than my car. Let's not even talk about #7.

Of course, I only have one car to detail: mine. But I wash every week, wax every other week, and do a full detail every month or two. So it's a frequent routine for me, no doubt.

There's so many products out there I'd like to try--NXT tech wax, #21, etc--but I can't seem to finish what I have! I kinda wish the consumer products came in smaller sizes so that they'd be easier to finish!

Can anyone relate?

Same here I get years out of cleaners/polishes/waxes. What usually happens something new comes out that I try and end up with multiple products then they last even longer, maybe even for ever! With all the products... the nice thing is I can get the exact look I want at that time.

Its a "problem"!
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

ive only got a small inventory.

started off buying the 3-setp process a year ago...
      the cleaner and polish i still have 3/4 left
      the carnuaba has 1/4 left.

bought #9, and thats 1/4 left
      scratch-x full tube

NXT i have half a bottle left from 4 months.

Comment

Yeah.. eventualy, something is just going to need tossed....

Soap: Gold Class, Nxt, Shampoo Plus
        Cleaner: DC#1, ScratchX
        Polish: DC#2
        Wax: Gold Class Paste, Gold Class Liquid, Nxt Paste, DC#3, #21
        Cleaner/Wax: ColorX, A-12

Plus Leather Cleaner/Conditioner, APC, ASD, Trim Detailer, Glass Cleaner, Quick Clay, Insane Tire Spray, Carpet Cleaner, Odor Remover, etc etc etc.....

And all the pads and towels....
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

For me I still have 1/2 bottle of #83 left.

I also have 1.5 bottle of #80(had it for 2 years) and 3/4 full of #16. Those are Meg's stuff only.. I didnt mention other boutiques products that I go.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');