im going to detail my max...here is the process im using:
- wash using meguiars gold glass car shampoo
- drying- 100% cotton towels and california water blade
- polishing using meguiars color x
- seal and glaze using mothers sealer and glaze phase 2
- wax either using zymol cleaner wax or meguiars gold glass clear coat liquid car wax, not sure...
does anyone know using which wax offers better protection? meguiars gold glass clear coat liquid car wax or zymols cleaner wax? ever since ive own the car, ive been using zymol wax, this is the first time im going to try the meguiars liquid wax.
another question, if i wanted to, i can apply 2 or more coats of wax (which ever i use) to protect the paint? do i have to wait a certain amount of time to apply another coat?