• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tire texture w/ tire shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire texture w/ tire shine

I have been using Hyperdressing for a while now and pretty much love the product as it is water based and comes off much easier then some of the other products I have used. For me, I don't look for a product that lasts a long time so much as a product that I can wash off easily or touch up easily.

Anywho, on my tires there are a couple of areas where the texture on the surface of the sidewalls isn't uniform. Some areas are a little courser than others. It is simply a glitch in the manufacturing process on the tires. It is hard to explain but I think some of you get a feel or what I am trying to say.

My issue with hyperdressing as opposed to most of the solvent based products is that as a result of my tires surface having these areas, the hyperdressing really makes that differences more noticable.

I was wondering if anybody ele had encountered this with Hyper-Dressing and managed to come up with a way to minimize this effect. I love the product and this is the only kink I have with it.

BTW, I am using it undilluted on my tires.
    Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');