• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any one ever owned or detailed a suzuki samurai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one ever owned or detailed a suzuki samurai

any one ever detailed one of these

I'm about to detail one of these it's an 85... once it warms up which seems like forever from now

looks much like the pic minus the large tires (it has really skinny 15's)

this car is older than me so I don't know much about it I only know it has about 63 HP and the car is tiny inside
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Pic isnt working for me...

Shouldnt be much different to deatil than anything else.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

no i'm not talking about detailing it but i get to drive it after its a friends car
      Patrick Yu
      2003 Honda Accord
      2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Oh.. I dont know about driving it... might need to be carefull merging into fast traffic....
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Don't turn fast. I remember the Samurais were known for rolling over when doing so. They're not large and they're quite high.

Comment

They have a 1.3L 4 cylinder motor pushing out 63hp. They are NOT really powerful on the road when you are trying to go into the wind. They are very easy to work on. I had one once that I bought for $500.00 and I ended up driving it for a month or so in the summer with the top and doors off, until I took the body off and scapped it then used the frame to build a sand rail. That was fun!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');