• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wash soap gold glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wash soap gold glass

Hello i will like to no if Gold Class Car Wash Soap will be the best for my car for the wax on my car?

regard MICK

Well, I like Gold Class the best out all Meguiars consumer washes. Its very gentle, very slick and cleans very well.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Same hare. Great wash and a good price. Be sure to use at the dilution recommended.
      Jim
      My Gallery

Comment

Hi corvettejaune:

Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner is a hugely popular choice by auto enthusiasts the world over. Like gb387, I consider it my favorite car wash shampoo -- and I've tried a plethora of them. It offers a great degree of lubrication, suds, and cleansing action when mixed to the proper dilution rates.

The only way, however, for you to determine if it's the best for your vehicle's paint is to give it a try. Further, I'd encourage you to give a couple of other Meguiar's washes a try and compare them head to head. From that, you should be able to determine which is best for you...

Other popular 'consumer line' washes include:

NXT Generation Car Wash

Deep Crystal Car Wash

Soft Wash Gel

Quik Suds Car Wash Strips

Let us know if you have any other questions!

-RP-
        -The Final Detail-
        Lagrange, Kentucky
        thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
        CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by Rockpick
          The only way, however, for you to determine if it's the best for your vehicle's paint is to give it a try. Further, I'd encourage you to give a couple of other Meguiar's washes a try and compare them head to head. From that, you should be able to determine which is best for you...
          This is true and how I have found Gold Class to be my preferred wash, best of all my truck likes it too!
          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');