• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

detailing for a living.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• detailing for a living.....

I was curious on how the professional detailers out there that don't have a store front do all of their advertising?? Can anyone give me some ideas? I was thinking of making flyers and sending them out in my local area with examples of cars I have done.... advertising in the classifieds, online, .... what other ways are there ?? word of mouth through customers i've already done..... any other pointers and advice would be great! Thanks

-j0sh

In my experiance most people don't go looking for detailing, it finds them be it the car wash or a mobile guy that shows up to their job.

I have good stream of customers from my web-site.
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Yes i'm sure it comes through people passing on what a great job you have done as well...... as you did my friends black NSX a few months ago and it turned out GREAT!!!! So that is how i know about you..... I will just get started on friends cars and have them spread the word..... i know if i can do a good job the word will spread. :] thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');