• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ColorX label

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ColorX label

I am a huge fan of the abilities of ColorX for its one step cleaning and waxing. So much that I believe it deserves a label that has a more modern touch. When I see my bottle of colorx, the label just gives me a feeling that the product may be a bit dated, yet it really isnt. It just doesnt seem to fit in with the Gold Class/NXT themes.

I was just wondering, has there been any consideration for creating a ColorX label with a more modern look to it?
    Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
    Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Re: ColorX label

Originally posted by LiquidBlack
    [B]I am a huge fan of the abilities of ColorX for its one step cleaning and waxing.
    probably my fave megs product, definitely a sleeper.

Comment

Understand what you mean about the label, and I agree.

Color X is the best one step product that I have ever tried. Very good product and very versatile. IMO, one of Meguiar's best new products in a while. It's super easy to use too.
      Bama

Comment

Just for comparison, heres The Deep Crystal Line, some Gold Class examples, some NXT examples, and a couple X's.

And then the X (should I call it that) line:

I really hate to rag on such awesome products, but they labels just seem a little dated compared to the other lines.
        Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
        Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

One of the ideas behind the label design for ColorX was to show Joe Consumer with a neglected finish, and thinking of purchasing one of those colored waxes, that this product was for them and their car.

As we all know, colored waxes are a gimmick because the honest answer to a dull and hazy, neglected clear coat finish isn't to try to dye it back to the original color, but instead to restore clarity to the clear coat so you can see the color coat underneath.

Anyway, that is at least one of the reasons for the vibrant color bars on the black label, was to invoke some thoughts of a wax for restoring color to dull, neglected finishes.

I know Klasse AIO is a popular product but in reality, it's a cleaner/wax plain and simple and the majority of posts I have read from people that have used both they like the price of ColorX better and the results from ColorX as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice work in adding photo collections of our different product lines as a way of sharing examples of the different lines. Just add ScratchX to the "X-Line" and you will have completed the picture!

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');