• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gloss/Shine and Beautiful black..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gloss/Shine and Beautiful black..

okay, I have a 2006 Rsx. I want the shine and gloss. I got it in Aug 2005. but w/ the cali sun swirls and lines have came about. I want to know the best products to buy. to Remove the swirls, and to bring back Xtreme Gloss and Shine. I have seen in the "Extreme Makeover forum" Some major major major beautiful shine, and gloss Thats exactly what i want again.

Thanks..

Call Joe from Superior Shine, he will do it for you

or purchase Some GC Car Wash, Quik Clay System, g100, some #80 and 8006 polishing pads with black you'll want some NXT tech wax and a 9006 finishing pad, put an ultimate bonnet over a 7006 cutting pad to remove

Comment

Originally posted by Five Star
      purchase Some GC Car Wash, Quik Clay System, g100, some #80 and 8006 polishing pads with black you'll want some NXT tech wax and a 9006 finishing pad, put an ultimate bonnet over a 7006 cutting pad to remove
      There's more to it than just products. 90% of the detail is proper process, good products just make the remaining 10% go a lot smoother.
      I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Originally posted by gbackus
        There's more to it than just products. 90% of the detail is proper process, good products just make the remaining 10% go a lot smoother.

but they did ask for the best products

Sgmrsx: I would recommend that you attend one of the Meguiars Detailing Days so that you can learn how to use the products correctly. I dont know how far you are from the corporate office, but its worth a few hours drive

Comment

If you decide you dont want to buy a machine polisher (the g-100), you can use meguiar's scratchX to clean the finish and remove the swirls. It requires alot of work, but it does get the job done with proper technique.
          Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
          Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidBlack
            If you decide you dont want to buy a machine polisher (the g-100), you can use meguiar's scratchX to clean the finish and remove the swirls. It requires alot of work, but it does get the job done with proper technique.
            It just clicked for me about your sig.

Your's is the only car in the parking lot

Comment

Almost true! It was taken early in the morning just before work by the Mississipi river. There are a number of cars usually by that time with people running along the paths.

But at school, among all the other cars, I have the finest looking car in the lot.

After Gold Class wash, Gold Class Wax, and Gold Class Endurance High Gloss tire dressing.
              Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
              Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');