• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removing water spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing water spots

After it rains on my car....theres water spots that just dont want to go away. Washing doesnt help...i put a coat of NXT on....still there. I dont really want to clay, because i just did like 2 months ago!I dont have any pics....but water spots are water spots...right? I'll post pics tomorrow if i have time.

Any suggestions?
    1999 V6 Mustang

Turbo: www.tmaturbo.com

Tune: www.springfieldmotorsport.com

Maybe try Deep cystal paint cleaner before the wax. I get water spots and after just a wax they usually come off, always after using a cleaner. Are you sure they are just water spots? Seems they shouldn't be that hard to remove. Good luck.

Comment

If Deep Crystal doesn't do it, then I would recommend Medallion Premium Paint Cleaner...Sometimes I like to follow up with Deep Crystal P. C. after using Medallion.
      r. b.

Comment

Hey,

I agree with RB. I would try Meguiar's Medallion Premium Paint Cleaner or their #83 Dual Action Cleaner Polish (DACP). Water spots are sometimes not the easiest to remove. But keep trying and you will remove them!!

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Just for the record: Deep cleaner didnt work worth a damn. I dont have any medallion or DACP, so i treid scratchX and it got out some of the spots, but not all of them. This stuff is getting expensive.....but for the most part its worth it. Im tryin to save up for a cam/intake and heads package, but all this cleaner wax stuff is adding up!
          1999 V6 Mustang

Turbo: www.tmaturbo.com

Tune: www.springfieldmotorsport.com

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');