• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spot Free water softener/Filtration system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spot Free water softener/Filtration system

Agent99,

Welcome to MOL!

Just so you know I broke the click-able link due to forum policy which calls for 30 forum posts before new users can post click-able links. Thanks for your understanding!

Mark

Comment

I'll be the test dummy! I just bought the filtration kit linked above. From the reviews of others who have done this, it might be the best $59 I've ever spent!! We'll see.
      2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus in Barcelona Red Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent 99 View Post
        I'll be the test dummy! I just bought the filtration kit linked above. From the reviews of others who have done this, it might be the best $59 I've ever spent!! We'll see.
        Lets us know please.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent 99 View Post
          How did it turn out??

Comment

I'm curious about this as well.

The water is really bad where I live. Hard water + Blazing summer is not good at all! It doesn't help that my neighbors have an out of control sprinkler system either.

Comment

Originally posted by RG1202262 View Post
              I'm curious about this as well.

The water is really bad where I live. Hard water + Blazing summer is not good at all! It doesn't help that my neighbors have an out of control sprinkler system either.
              I'm curious too. Similar situation here...horrible hard water and have to wash either really early morning or late afternoon to get shade. Will have to take what time of day the driveway is shaded into consideration the next time I move.

Comment

Originally posted by page2171 View Post
                I'm curious too. Similar situation here...horrible hard water and have to wash either really early morning or late afternoon to get shade. Will have to take what time of day the driveway is shaded into consideration the next time I move.

I don't blame you. It's something I'll look for whenever I decide to move too!

Comment

Originally posted by page2171 View Post
                  Or consider a RINSE-LESS wash method and find a garage any time, day or night

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post
                    Or consider a RINSE-LESS wash method and find a garage any time, day or night
                    I've got a garage...so that will work. Thanks!

Comment

Here is good instructional on how to "recharge" your mixed DI resin. This is NOT the worthless salt water method. It uses lye and muriatic acid to renew the cation and anion resins. The example shown is for a smaller filter and you will have to upsize everything in his description.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');