• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carpet stains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carpet stains

I was working on a car yesterday and found a couple of bad stains on the carpet, the owner mentioned he thought it was from Koolaid or some other juice, spend a lot of time and tried APC and other cleaners without any luck, did not make any impact on stains at all, would appreciate any suggestions you might give me,
    thanks.

I find that product and technique have helped me through some of these.

I like some of the OXY cleaners out there, and using Meg's brushes, particularly this one. Also a product named "Spot Shot" seems to help lighten it up.

Comment

are they red stains?
      Do what you love and the money will follow

Comment

Some stains just can't be removed. I have one in my house, its red and permanent!
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

For stain removal I like 303, Folex or Kids and pets brand. I suppose I should try Meguiar's interior cleaner one of these days. If the stain is a red stain there is products available to remove or reduce the appearence of red stains. Red and purple (grape juice stains) are very hard to remove.

Are you using a carpet extractor?

Eric
          Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

Try Resolve carpet cleaner. So far it's removed everything I've used it on.

Comment

carpet stains

Yes they are red stains

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');