• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bumper stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bumper stickers

So check this **** out.

Remember 2x2.net from a few years back. It seemed like every damn kid at the shows had a 2x2 bumper sticker on their ride. All I really remember is that the kids who got in early on ended up making some serious coin.

Well a buddy of mine just put me on to some new **** that’s about to blow, and kids are making bank.

Basically you’re selling advertising pixels on the web. But they got smart, added huge MLM compensation like 2x2. And the potential is definitely there. I mean we’re talking up to $19,000 for one $25 pixel.

This **** is six weeks in, and growing at an insane rate.

I guess they’re in pre-launch right now, but payout will be in real-time starting January 26th. You can pull out your cash as soon as it posts to your account. No ******** checks in the mail.

You gotta check out the website-

If you wanna hear the big dog who started the whole thing, get in on this conference call. This guy definitely knows what the hell he’s talking about-
    5 calls a day Monday through Friday
    Pacific Standard Time: 1 pm, 2:30 pm, 4 pm, and 7 pm
    Conference call number: 435.871.6092
    Pin code: 777719#

Or call me. You won’t be sorry-
    Steve @ 310.479.4764

Delete?
    -Dennis/FromThisSoil

If anyone is in need of a company logo or flier design, don't hesitate to ask for help.
    I can accommodate any budget.
    To see a few samples of my work just PM me.

Comment

Don't remember 2X2 but either way might want to check out the forum rules?!?!
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

my bad. sorry about that guys

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');