• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endurance High Gloss Tire Dressing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endurance High Gloss Tire Dressing

Hi,

I have but one question.

Is Endurance High Gloss Tire Dressing Solvent Free?

Thanks.

Justin

Re: Endurance High Gloss Tire Dressing

Originally posted by Jbirk
    Hi,

I have but one question.

Is Endurance High Gloss Tire Dressing Solvent Free?

Thanks.

Justin
    How are you defining "solvent"?

Solvent

Definition: The component of a solution that is present in the greatest amount. It is the substance in which the solute is dissolved.

Examples: The solvent for seawater is water. The solvent for air is nitrogen.
    Solvent
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

A solvent is a liquid that dissolves a solid, liquid, or gaseous solute, resulting in a solution. The most common solvent in everyday life is water.
    What are you really trying to ask? Is Endurance High Gloss harmful to your tires?

If so I can give you my opinion but I'll let Mike add his company stance. My opinion is that Meguiar's does not sell products that are harmful to your vehicle. If they did they would not have been in business for over 100 years.
    Jim
    My Gallery

Comment

No tire dressing manufactured by Meguiar's contains any ingredients that will have a negative effect on the tire. Meguiar's understands your tires are the only things between your car and the road and we would never include any ingredients in our products that might degrade the rubber.

Here's a related answer in our FAQ on the topic of Petroleum Distillates...

http://meguiars.com/faq/index.cfm?fa...ection=_29#_29

You know I get a lot of questions about a lot of different products at our Saturday classes and sometimes the best answer I have is,

"Sometimes you just have to place your trust in the name on the label"

I've e-mailed Jason Rose the link to your other question about tire dressings, but he let me know he's in all day meetings for the next couple of days.

In my world, if I'm in an all day meeting, that means I'm behind on the forum and in e-mail for an entire day. I've come to learn there is no such thing as a day off any longer, only a day behind.

Hang in there, when he can he'll get back to us...
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');